Wetherby Blue Plaques - Church Street

Wetherby_Blue_Plaque-Church_Street.jpg

Information

St James's church, built on a new site, replaced the small chapel-of-ease which stood on the site of the present town hall. It was 1869 when Wetherby cast off all connections with Spofforth parish church.

Wetherby-Church_Street.jpg

Location

 
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Wetherby Civic Society? Send feedback