Benefits of Membership
A right to attend and vote at the AGM
Advance notice of events organised by the Society
The latest news and details of programmed visits by email or post.
Invitations to participate in specific projects
Reduced Member’s Rate for Talks and outings
Members may bring their friends to attend Talks and Outings
Costs of Membership
|£12.00 per annum
|Two people at the same address
|£20 per annum
|Full time student
|£5.00 per annum
|Patron/Corporate Membership *
|£125.00 per annum
* Patron/Corporate Members’ names will be published in the Society’s Annual report
If you wish to join the Society please download and print the Membership Form from the link above. When completed please send it to our Secretary. If you do not have the means to print it out please let us know on the contact page and we will happily send you a printed copy.
You can pay by the following ways, the choice is yours.
- Cheque for the appropriate amount enclosed with the Membership Form
- Bank Standing Order please make sure you circle Yes on the Membership Form. Take the standing order form to your bank.
- Bank Transfer, the details are on the Membership Form.
- Alternatively you can attend a meeting and pay by cash.
You can see our latest newsletter on the Events and News webpage.